Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Three of the Reboot Program.  I am happy to report my headache is gone.  I believe I have crossed to the other side of caffeine addiction.  I would not have believed it had such a hold on me.  More than physical.  Yesterday afternoon I experienced a lot of anger.  And for no reason that I could tell you.  I was just pissed off.  So I spent most of the day in my bedroom with the door shut.

There was the unfortunate trip I took to Play It Again Sports with my son.  Poor kid.  Remind me to buy him a pony later.  Cranky mom, terrible customer service and a very impatient child.  Not a good mix.  But he got his equipment and listened to me gripe all the way home about it.

Today was much better.  Not cranky and no headache.  Although I am craving a big medium rare burger.  You know the bar burger type.  Instead dinner tonight is fresh veggie soup (which is awesome in its own right, just not a bar burger) and sweet potato and carrot fries.

On the weight front, I did sneak on to the scale.  I could not resist!  I needed some encouragement - and I got it!  I wont share until its been a week but I was a happy girl when I stepped on the scale!

Tomorrow, Ill start to share some of the stories of my life.  Not for the purpose of pity or feeling sorry for me, but so I can be a testimony.  I truly believe if I can survive and thrive ANY ONE can!

Getting to the end of my bowl of soup.  It was good.  Still craving what I "can not" have.  Nothing ever really changes - does it?

Toward The One, The Perfection of Love, Harmony and Beauty ~

Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment